Sales and Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Contributing to the development of marketing strategies.
- Designing and implementing marketing plans for all programmed.
- Coordinating with internal designer for art work and promotional material.
- Working with the team to develop targeted sales and marketing strategies.
- Answering potential students queries about programmed.
- Maintaining good relationship with clients.
- Tracking sales data to ensure the company meets sales target.
- Creating and presenting sales performance reports.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability.
Sales and Marketing Executive Requirements:
- Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- Proven work experience as a Sales and Marketing Executive.
- Knowledge of modern marketing techniques.
- Communication and networking skills.
- A passion for sales.
- Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Send your CV to: email@example.com