- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ Finance or related discipline.
- Master’s Degree in Business Management or related fields.
- Lecturing experience in tertiary education.
- Passion for teaching and willing to go the extra mile to provide quality education to students.
- Experience in developing teaching methodologies and materials, including the effective use of IT technologies in facilitating the teaching and learning.
- Prepare and deliver lectures to students within a prescribed curriculum and quality standards.
- Develop, review, deliver and update course plan in compliance with syllabus to keep pace with the market development.
- Prepare and participate in preparing examination papers, invigilating examinations and marking of students’ written exercise, papers and practical work where necessary.
- Develop a conducive learning environment for students to assimilate the theory, and practice of pastoral care to the students and help them to achieve their potentials.
- Monitor the student report progress in terms of academic performance and attendance.
- Perform any other college-related business duties and task.
Send your CV to: email@example.com