- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree, Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management.
- Required skill(s): good interpersonal, communication skill, and presentation skill.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- A strong knowledge of the subject area combined with a broad subject background enabling contributions to teaching programmes.
- Develop the skills of applying appropriate approaches to teaching.
- Extend, transform and apply knowledge acquired from research to teaching and appropriate external activities.
- Identify learning needs of students and define appropriate learning objectives.
- Ensure that content, methods of delivery and learning materials will meet the defined learning objectives.
- Develop own teaching materials, methods and approaches and deliver either across a range of modules or within a subject area.
- Apply innovative and appropriate teaching techniques and material, which create interest, understanding and enthusiasm amongst students.
- Design, develop and deliver a range of modules of study at various levels.
- Supervise the work of students – including student projects, field trips and, where appropriate, placements – and provide advice on study skills and help them with learning problems.
- Select appropriate assessment instruments and criteria and set, mark and assess work and examinations and provide feedback to students.
Send your CV to: email@example.com