Admission Guideline & Procedures
For Malaysian Students
Fill up the application form and provide the following documents
- Copy of SPM / SPMV / O-Level / equivalent (All Applicants)
- Copy of STPM / A-Level / Diploma / equivalent (Degree Applicants)
- Copy of IC (front & back)
- 4 passport sized personal photos
Click Here For Registration
Submit Application & Registration Fee
- Make your payment at finance department or bank in to Alfa International College
- Account Name: Alfa International College SDN BHD
- Bank Name : HONG LEONG BANK
- Account No : 04500316520
- Swift Code : HLBBMYKL
- Bank Adress : W-1-0, W-2-0 & W-1-1, Subang Square Business Centre, Jalan SS15/4G, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor.
- Submit Complete form, documents and payment receipt to your respective academic advisor
Issuance of Offer Letter
Your offer letter will be issued by ALFA College upon receiving complete form, documents and payment receipt.
Academic advisor / ALFA University College will inform you the registration date
Please bring these documents on the registration day
- Original IC, academic certificate (for verification purpose).
- Payment of first semester (For self-payment students).
- Complete PTPTN documents (For students who apply PTPTN loan).
For students who stay at hostel:
- Fill up Hostel Registration form.
- Pay the hostel registration fee.
- And get the unit number from Admin staff.