About Alfa College
Since its establishment in 1998, ALFA College has been recognized as one of the foremost design colleges in Malaysia. While staying true to its origins as a design academy, the College expanded its diploma offering to include Early Childhood Education (ECE) in 2010. ALFA College currently offers diploma and certificate programmes in:
Book an AppointmentIn 2019, ALFA College will begin offering Offshore Program under Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin ( UniSZA ). ALFA College also is became the UniSZA representative for Klang Valley area offering Post – Graduate Program.
from our best
- Sound financial performance since 3 years taken over by the new management, lead by Mr Shaharuddin bin Mohd Satha who was ex Director of Cosmopoint Education Group that operated 11 colleges and a university college , i.e. KLMUC (Kuala Lumpur Metropolitan University College).
- Low student-to-lecturer ratio ensures students receive personal attention and mentoring Low student-to-lecturer ratio ensures students receive personal attention and mentoring
- Increased paid up capital to RM15,000,000
- Graduates are sought after by employers because of their industry-readiness & service-first attitude (86% marketability rate) Source: Tracer Study 2018
- More than 2 Decades Experience in Higher Learning Industry , contributed more than 2,000 skilled manpower and professioanl in arts , design and architecture sectors.
- Delivering quality education to students from more than 30 countries.
“The Mission of ALFA College is transforming lives through the provision of human capital to contribute towards nation building.”
“Mengubah kehidupan melalui penyediaan modal insan bagi menyumbang ke arah pembinaan negara.”
“The Vision of ALFA College is to be World renowned innovative higher education institution.”
“Menjadi institusi pendidikan tinggi yang inovatif dan terkenal di Dunia.”
To run Competent Graduates for the entirely demanding and competitive market.
“To produce Youngster Entrepreneurs for the world market..”