Diploma in EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION
Early childhood education provides the basic education and preparation of young children for formal education. There is probably no career more rewarding than working with young children and arguably no more important role than the proper education and care of our precious children.
As part of the National Key Economic Areas (NKEA), the Malaysian government now requires all childcare providers and pre-school teachers to meet the minimum professional qualifications. The ECE programme in ALFA International College will prepare future educators to be an all rounder and provide formal training in the study of ECE along with the academic qualifications now required of the profession.
There is probably no career more rewarding than working with young children and arguably no more important a role than the proper care and teaching of our most precious children.
As part of the National Key Economic Areas (NKEA), the Malaysian government now requires all childcare providers and pre-school teachers to meet minimum professional qualifications. ALFA College’s Diploma in ECE provides formal training in the study of ECE along with the academic qualifications now required of the profession.
1. The curriculum is designed to provide a strong foundation in the fundamentals of ECE.
2. The programme exposes students to have various schools of developmental understanding.
3. ALFA College administers internships through its partnership with R.E.A.L Kids and other kindergartens.
- Childcare Centre Manager
- Children’s Event Organiser
- Education Administrator
- Early Childhood Coordinator
- Preschool Teacher
- School Counselor
- Assistant Principal
- Kindergarten Owner
- Children’s Sport Development
- Organizer & Advisor
- Early Education Advisor
- Children’s Event Organizer
- Education Planner
- Educational Games, Toys & Media Developer
- Program Administrator / Coordinator
- Administrative Executive
- Therapy & Assessment Specialist
- SPM / UEC / O-Level or equivalent Minimum 3 credit
- Pass in BM and History for SPM
- 2.5-3 years (Full-Time)
- Introduction to Early Childhood Education
- Creative Art Activities for Young Children
- Malaysian Studies 2 / *Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 2
- Guiding Young Children
- The Child, Family and Community
- Curriculum in ECE
- Application of Technology Computer in ECE
- Observation and Assessment in Young Children
- Child, Growth and Development
- Principles and Practices of Teaching Young Children
- Diversity and Young Children
- Basic Philosophy of ECE
- Foundation of ECE Research
- Children with Special Needs
- Creative Expression and Play
- Science in ECE
- Growth & Development of Human
- Tender Care & Early Learning
- Communicative English
- Music Appreciation in ECE
- Professional Skills of Preschool Teachers
- Drama in ECE
- Applications of Mathematics in ECE
- Administration of ECE
- Childhood Language and Multi-Literacy
- Community Service
- Islamic Studies / Moral Studies
- Emotional Management / **Bahasa Kebangsaan
- Physical Education in ECE
- Health, Safety and Nutrition for Young Children