Master of Science in Management (By research)
ALFA’S Master of Science in Management program is designed to help recent graduates gain a competitive advantage in today’s increasingly competitive global job market. Our curriculum will equip you with advanced knowledge and skills in key areas of management in a multicultural learning environment.Apply Now
This programme is specifically designed to provide:
- Knowledge to enhance technical capabilities within the subject area.
- Understanding of how to innovate, generate and manage the creation of new ideas.
- In-depth knowledge of a certain domain of knowledgethat is related to management.
- Advanced research experience and skills that enable students to pursue a PhD programme.
- Public and Private R&D Institutions
- Data Analyst
- Academic / Lecturer
- Bachelor’s degree with a CGPA of 2.75 and above or equivalent OR
- Bachelor’s degree with CGPA at least 2.5 based on internal assessment by the faculty OR
- Candidates with a CGPA 2.50 with minimum of 5 years relevant working experience and other qualifications recognized by the UniSZA senate OR
- Age 30 or above with STPM, Diploma or equivalent may apply via Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL)
- 11/2 Years (Full-Time)
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS (International Candidates)
- Candidates must pass TOEFL with minimum score of 550 OR IELTS with a minimum score of 6 OR MUET with a minimum score of band 4 for a given programme