About Alfa College
Since its establishment in 1998, ALFA College has been recognized as one of the foremost design colleges in Malaysia. While staying true to its origins as a design academy, the College expanded its diploma offering to include Early Childhood Education (ECE) in 2010. ALFA College currently offers Master, Bachelor, Diploma and Certificate programmes in Build Environment, Visual Communication, Business Management and Technology, Education, English and General Studies.
- Graduates are sought after by employers because of their industry-readiness & service-first attitude (86.11% Y2018 & 89.45% Y2019 marketability rate) Source: Tracer Study 2018 & 2019.
- More than 2 Decades Experience in Higher Learning Industry , contributed more than 2,000 skilled manpower and professional in arts , design and architecture sectors.
- Prime location & existing campus in SS15, Subang Jaya can cater up to 2,000 students.
- Obtain KDN licence to recruit international students since 2015.
- Experience and qualified lecturers.
- Low student-to-lecturer ratio ensures students receive personal attention and mentoring.
- Delivering quality education to students from more than 30 countries.
“The Vision of ALFA College is to be World renowned innovative higher education institution.”
“Menjadi institusi pendidikan tinggi yang inovatif dan terkenal di Dunia.”
“The Mission of ALFA College is transforming lives through the provision of human capital to contribute towards nation building.”
“Mengubah kehidupan melalui penyediaan modal insan bagi menyumbang ke arah pembinaan negara.”