Admission Guideline & Procedures
For International Students
Fill up the application form
- Copy of O-level or equivalent certificate for Diploma courses.
- Copy of O-level & A-level or equivalent certificate for Degree courses Diploma (certificate / transcript and completion letter).
- IELTS : 4 points for Diploma courses.
- IELTS : 5.5 – 6 points for Degree courses.
- All pages of International passport scanned copies.
- Yellow card all pages (only African students).
- 6 copies of Passport size photos with white background.
Click Here For Registration
Submit Application & Registration Fee
- Make your payment at finance department or bank in to Alfa International College
- Account Name: Alfa International College SDN BHD
- Bank Name : HONG LEONG BANK
- Account No : 04500316520
- Swift Code : HLBBMYKL
- Bank Adress : W-1-0,W-2-0 & W-1-1, Subang Square Business Centre, Jalan SS15/4G, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor.
Issuance of Offer Letter
- Your offer letter will be issued by ALFA INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE upon receiving complete form, documents and payments receipt.
Visa Processing (Emgs processing & eval issuance)
- ALFA INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE will submit your application to emgs to process for immigration approval (eVAL).
- Academic Advisor / International office will inform you the orientation date.
- Please bring these documents on the orientation day.
- Academic certificate for verification purpose.
- After granted eVAL, you will arrange your flight ticket to enter Malaysia and Tuition fees payment should be made before your arrival to Malaysia.
- Our College representative will pick you at airport.
- You are required to do post-medical test after your arrival in any emgs approved hospital in Malaysia.
Student visa Issuance
- Visa issuance process will be make after you have pass your post medical test.